Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up box displaying ticket reference is no longer appearing after logging a ticket

Danielle Naoman July 29, 2020

Hi everyone

After logging a ticket in JIRA Service Desk we used to get a pop up box giving the ticket reference like the one below. For some reason this has now stopped appearing. No-one is aware of amending any settings - any ideas where we should look to reactivate this? It works in our other JIRA projects.....Thanks! Pop Up Box.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2020

Hi Danielle,

I can confirm this was a known issue for some Jira Cloud sites in certain situations over the last few days. Our team rolled out a fix for all sites a few minutes ago, so we're now expecting the "issue created" dialogue window to show up consistently when you create a new issue. Please let me know if you continue to see any problems!

Thanks @Jack Brickey for flagging this thread!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Danielle Naoman October 20, 2020

Hi Daniel, the same issue has re-appeared - is this already known to you and being worked on? Thanks. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2020

i noticed this as well just yesterday. However, i just retested and am actually seeing the popup. If you can reproduce at will I would suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support to have them take a look. Or just wait a couple days and see if it returns. ;-)

Danielle Naoman July 29, 2020

Thanks for the quick response Jack. I'm not going crazy after all then! :-)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2020

...well I can't comment on whether that is the case or not. JK....LOL!

Like Danielle Naoman likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events