Paste image into description box

Gemma Walton February 9, 2021

When creating tickets I normally use snipping tool, copy the image and then select Ctrl+V in the description box of the ticket and it adds in the image.

I have logged in this morning and it is not working, when I press Ctrl+V the description text box just gets slightly smaller.

Have asked a colleague and she is not having the same issue.

Have tried on Firefox logged into our Citrix environment and on Chrome on my computer directly and neither allow me to copy the image.

I have tested that Ctrl+V works and it does, pasting images into Word and an email so it seems like it is only on JIRA.

Have looked in the settings and there is nothing I can see that would stop me from pasting images.

Please help because I am very confused.

1 answer

0 votes
Owen Wallis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

Hi Gemma, I've noticed a few other people having this issue over here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Copy-and-Paste-image-stopped-working-while-creating-Jira-tickets/qaq-p/1606095?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_reply&utm_content=topic

I'm talking to the Jira and Media teams now to see what is happening.

Please keep an eye on the above page as I'll try and update over there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events