Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizations cannot be added

fbrackel October 12, 2020

I am the admin of a project within Jira Service Desk and I do not why, but we can not add any Organization to the Project or outstanding incidents and also when I try to change the customer rights the page is not opening. Also the customer cannot access the portal anymore.

>> Anybody familiar with this issue? How to recover?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
fbrackel October 12, 2020

I now know what the issue was. We thought we can use the Jira Service Desk with up to 10 users, but that  only counts for the Jira software. Thus our account was due. By adding the software of Jira Service Desk again we have access again.

>> But based on the project setting site and errors I was completly misguided. But thanks to the remark of Jack I was brought on the right track to resolve my issue. Thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

I suspect that the system is not configured to allow you to add organizations. Can you request a site admin to check the following - admin > products > jira service desk > configuration > organization management.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events