Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering of Service Desks in portal?

Darryl St_ Pierre May 28, 2020

We are about to launch JSD with multiple service desks in the portal. I had been looking for a way to control the order in which the tiles for the different service desks appeared, but was unable to find any information at all, so I gave up.

Today I noticed that some of them have moved (no changes have been made to the system settings). My theory is that the tiles are dynamically reordered based on usage/volume of issues. Can anyone confirm if that is correct?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lukas Sternbach November 3, 2021

They finally implemented it: https://youtu.be/lZWvAgmmcDA?t=59

Darryl St_ Pierre November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for finding this @Lukas Sternbach !

Like Lukas Sternbach likes this
0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

Hello Darryl,

I believe they're alphabetically ordered by default and there's no way to change that.

Victor

Darryl St_ Pierre May 28, 2020

@Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems] 

Thanks for the response, but I can confirm it's not an alphabetical thing. Currently I'm looking at tiles with first letter of name in the following order (reading left to right, top to bottom): T, J, E, F, F, D, O, C, C, A. And as mentioned their order has changed recently, so while I may not be able to control the order, I'm still curious about what determines it.

Darryl

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events