Has anyone been able to configure OLA in the Jira service desk? Our requirements are as follows:
1. We have a Jira service management project to receive all customer tickets.
2. All the tickets are picked by L1 and they perform initial tirage, if the issue is not resolved they will assign the ticket to the L2 team ( multiple teams, based on the issue).
3. If L2 is unable to resolve the issue, they create a new ticket in a Jira project with our developers.
4. We need to track Response, resolution / MTTR for each team, and also we need to set up reporting for a few basic KPIs like the number of tickets received, resolved within a support group, and reassigned further to the next levels.
5. We need to track OLAs to manage SLA's. Example: If a ticket is created as a Critical P1 ticket - we need to make sure these times are tracked
SLA = 8hrs
OLA = L1 team ->15mins , L2 team -> 45mins, L3 team - 7hrs(but these guys are on Jira, not JSM)
How can we achieve this and report these on dashboards?
Hi @Wasim Buden
You need to search solution from Atlassian Marketplace.
I think SLA Time and Report can help you. It lets you set SLA time goals not only for JSM tickets but also for Jira issues. So you can set OLA for L1, L2, L3 teams.
This add-on has reports (tablet and chart view) and soon chart reports will be available for dashboards.
Hope it helps
Hi everyone - in case you haven’t heard, we’re hosting the show of the century on November 10th: High Velocity: ITSM World Tour. This virtual, concert-themed experience...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events