Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of SLA per project

Nicolas Seronvalle June 27, 2018

Hi, 

For Jira Service Desk Server, does anyone knows if there is a limit per project in the number of SLA goals configured?

(NB: for Jira Cloud there is a limit of 30 SLA goals per project https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html )

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2018

Hello,

We had about 4000 goals for an SLA and we did not reach the limit. SLA worked but the UI for editing sla's stuck. We were not able to edit goals. We used a program to load all goals.

Nicolas Seronvalle June 27, 2018

Great thanks for the feedback!

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2018

You are welcome!

Anant Singh August 27, 2020

Hello,

I had a follow-up question to this.  One of our team members added 30 SLA's and ran into a countdown that showed how many SLA goals we had remaining.  It capped at 30.  If you could let me know how you loaded 4000 goals, that would be appreciated!  Thank you!

Nithya Vineesh November 23, 2020

Hello,

I am also facing same issue. We are able to add only 30 SLA's. How can we increase the SLA goal limit. Please advice.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2020

Hi Nithya,

Since this is a relevant issue for you, I'm going to answer even though this question is old.

You can try Time to SLA to circumvent this issue. It doesn't have a limit on how many SLAs you can define. IT is easy to use and has novel features such as SLA reset, SLA target date custom field, and detailed reporting. Also, you can use Time to SLA in your Service Desk, Software, and Business projects.

SLA+Detail+Report+(Cloud)+3.jpgsla-def-1.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

Arpit Rathore January 28, 2021

@Nithya Vineesh raise a request to Atlassian support they will increase it.

In my case first increased it to 60, then after a month to 80.

Like SBACTL_JRFontanilla likes this
SBACTL_JRFontanilla February 14, 2023

@Arpit Rathore hello good day. may I ask if asking additional SLA to support requires payment? thanks.

0 votes
Syauqi July 1, 2021

If there is anyone else interested to have the time goal to be increased, I've raised Atlassian Feature request here. Feel free to vote on it and comment on your use case

0 votes
Singa Associates SA March 12, 2019

Hello,

I have the same issue with the cloud version. I have reached the 30 goals limit. What can I do to by pass it ?

Thank you in advance

Daniel Soares November 28, 2019

My suggestion is to reach Atlassian support asking more lines. I'm waiting for their answer. 

Nithya Vineesh November 23, 2020

Hi Daniel,

I am also facing same issue and I am not sure how to increase the limit. Have you got any response from Atlassian support regarding this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events