Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications for resolved tickets

arhypchik March 9, 2021

Good day. The user has the opportunity to write a comment on his application both in a letter with feedback and on the self-service portal. When answering the letter that comes to him by mail with a request for feedback and an assessment of the fulfillment of his ticket, there is also the possibility of writing a comment "thanks, everything is fine, the application has been resolved "or (any other). In this case, the application is not reopened. If the user makes a comment on the self-service portal, then the ticket is reopened. It is necessary to make sure that when a user writes a comment on the portal in his application, the essence of the comment of which indicates that the application has been completed, it is not reopened. Please tell me when the user receives a notification that this ticket has been resolved, with a request to put a rating. How is it possible, just below the rating (putting stars), in the same window, add two buttons:
- My Application has been resolved
- My application has not been resolved and needs improvement.
Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2021

Hi @arhypchik ,

These two "buttons" you are referring to, is best to place them as transitions exposed to customer, instead of adding them on them mail. So when you or an agent resolves a ticket, this gets into "RESOLVED" status. Then your customer can choose one of the following transitions (buttons) which he/she will see on the portal. 

Let me know if that makes sense, and we can take it from there.

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events