Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible for Customer to see his requests

Fabienne Koppatsch November 16, 2020

Hi everybody

for our customer, it is not possible to see his requests. She got the error "Beim Ladenist ein Problem aufgetreten. Bitte aktualisieren und erneut versuchen". (see attached screenshot)

c6fd3ff2-3f4f-4f5e-b2fa-65f01f5b103d.png

Afer she refreshed the paage, the error occured again.  I could not reproduce the issue, for me it worked. 

Can you please tell me, what the problem is, r what the customer could do?

Thank you in advance, 

Fabienne

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2020

Hello Fabienne,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

There is some information that you can check to make sure the customer has permission to see the ticket.

The first thing to check is the Request type. For a ticket to be visible in the portal, the Request type must not be empty. So please, check the ticket internally and make sure the field is not empty. 

If, for example, the ticket was moved to another Issue type after it was created, the field is not filled automatically, so it must be done manually by an agent or admin.

Then, confirm if the customer is set as a reporter, participant of if they are part of an organization that the request was shared with, and confirm if they have permission on the project.

Are they able to create new tickets in the portal? Does it show any error when they access the main page?

Also, ask the customer to access the portal using an incognito tab, this is just to make sure they are logging in with the correct account.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events