Not able to enable service desk Modules

Jaz Singh March 7, 2019

I am the JIRA administrator and we were having trouble enabling modules for Service Desk. We used to have the modules working but for some reason Service Desk modules got disabled and all the service desk projects are getting affected.  Any suggestion on how to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2019

I suspect that one or more plugins that service desk depends on could have become disabled in the Jira database.  When this happens a record is flagged in a specific table.  You can see all the disabled plugins in Jira by running the SQL command:

select * from pluginstate;

This list can also show any plugins that your administrator might have intentionally disabled.  So if you only see service desk entries here, you could clear this table and restart Jira in order for Jira to have a chance to try to reload this plugin at startup.  If you are unsure about which plugins to enable, please post back with the results of that SQL query and I will try to guide you on what next steps to take.

sanjay April 23, 2021

Hi @Andy Heinzer & @Jaz Singh 

We are getting this same issue after Jira upgrade.

I have attached the screen shot containing the information of disabled plugin.

Will you please guide us on this further?

Thanks,

Sanjay Dhandarleft panel missing.pngManage apps - Sa.pngLatest upgrade r (1).pngLatest upgrade r.png

Like Dimitrios Moschovitis likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events