cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No submissions.

net.ifnames1 January 8, 2020

Hi.

I'm a beginner.

The system downloads my e-mail inbox (it can be seen in the e-mail server logs) but will not show up in the project. What to look for?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2020

Hello @net.ifnames1 

Can you be little more specific about what were you trying to configure and what is the expected and actual outputs, then we can help you.

Regards,

Vishwas

net.ifnames1 January 8, 2020

ReplyI have a project at Jira Service Desk. In the email settings of this project, I provided the configuration of the mailbox. I'm sending messages to this inbox. These messages do not show up in this project. Jira receives email but does not display it in the project. I do not know why?

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2020

Hello @net.ifnames1 

Can you Navigate and check in Administration --> Applications. Under Service Desk option Select Email Requests, at the bottom there will Email addresses tab, there check the logs, then see why mails are not coming.

Regards,

Vishwas

net.ifnames1 January 9, 2020

OK Thx

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events