Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New starter employee form

Sam Desai October 13, 2020

Hi I would like to know how to create a template form which has drop downs. So if a hiring manager or HR want to progress a new employee this will trigger various Jira tickets to be created.

For example. 

New starter ticket is created this will trigger other Jira tickets to be created. etc like software requirements, equipment requirements

Thanks in advance. 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jennifer Choban
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2020

Hi @Sam Desai 

I with ProForma and we have a couple of onboarding use case examples in our documentation that you might want to take a look at. One of them assumes that HR, IT and Facilities are working together in a shared project, and another has the three teams working in separate projects with the initial issue cloned to each.

I hope this is helpful.

Jenny

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2020

Hi @Sam Desai 

Since you are on cloud this is what I can recommend.

• Create a project with "HR Service Desk" template. It comes with a request type called Onboarding. This is just to give you an idea. You can either use this project or take a look at the configurations.
  • Once you create an issue if all the relevant fields like employee start date then you can automate few things like creating related issues for other onboarding activities. For auto creating those tasks you can create an automation rule.

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events