Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Layout tables formatting

rodrigo.abelenda February 15, 2021

Hello, 

I'm seeing that in the new layout when a table is pasted into an email, Jira tried to wrap the whole table on the screen which makes the data on the tables very hard to read (look below screenshot)

Capture.PNG 

Right now we can work around it by using the old layout, but it is my understanding that from march 31st on, we won't be able to do so anymore.

Is there a way around it or is it going to be fixed before the mandatory switch to the new layout?

Thanks,

Rodrigo Abelenda. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

yes indeed. While I don't expect to see if change anytime soon, I did have a discussion w/ one of the PMs last week and raised this issue w/ them I would highly recommend clicking the Feedback link and providing your thoughts.

rodrigo.abelenda February 15, 2021

Thanks Jack, I already gave them feedback about it. Hopefully this will get fixed sooner rather than later since our users send data tables on their tickets very often and it is really not easy to read it at all, we would have to copy and paste the whole table somewhere else.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events