Need to change the Default E-mail Notification Address in JIRA Service Desk

Raj November 22, 2017

I want to change my default email notification mail address, in JIRA Service Desk

1 comment

Andreia Fernandes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2017

Hello,

Access your project settings, and then menu Notifications.

If you have service desk you can also do it in the automation menu

Raj November 22, 2017

Thanks for the valuable comments, and my query is, need to change the from email address whenever mail triggered from JIRA Service desk, that when a customer created the issue.

Example:

xyz@gmail.com into abc@gmail.com.

Pls assist..

Andreia Fernandes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2017

Did you see the notifications menu? The first option is to change the project email address (notifications for this project will be sent from this email address) right before the Events list

Raj November 22, 2017

Thanks Andreia Fernandes, i found the options to change the default project email address..

Ben March 10, 2021

@Andreia Fernandes i know its a bit of an old issue, but could i ask you to please add a screenshot? im using JSM cloud, and i dont see where this is available. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events