Moving a question on the client service desk

Rochelle Smit November 24, 2022

Hi there, 

Please could someone help me move a question position on the client facing service desk? 

I need to move an optional question from the bottom of the page to the top of the page?

I have tried creating a new form but it doesn't want to move? 

thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What do you mean by "question"?  Is it a field on a request?  A knowledge-base article response?  The request type?

Rochelle Smit November 27, 2022

HI, 

We have knowledge fields and then right at the bottom of the knowledge fields, we have a need to raise a new request, that then redirects to submission of a ticket on service desk - i need to move this " raise a request" field to the top, so that you don't have to scroll past all the knowledge articles first image.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

Ok, you will need to amend the code of Jira to do this - specifically the code that lays out that screen.

There's a reason the question is at the bottom of the page - it's to encourage people to self-serve by reading the suggested articles and pick the right type of support request.

If you are on Cloud, you don't have access to change the code, so you can't do anything to move the screen around.

Rochelle Smit January 23, 2023

HI Nic

Thank you for the feedback - it makes sense then why the question is placed there 

Kind regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events