cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mover una subtarea de un proyecto a otro

MooveCars ITSoft
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2024

Tengo 2 proyectos en jira (Soporte y Telefonía)

Me llega una solicitud de una nueva incorporación, entre las subtareas que debo crear para esta solicitud esta Crear cuentas, plataformado de equipos y solicitud de Móvil + linea, esta ultima la atiende el agente del proyecto de Telefonía, lo que necesito es mover esta subtarea al proyecto de telefonía y tener actualizaciones del estado de esa subtarea movida, no creo poder ponerme como observador por que no soy agente del proyecto telefonía

1 answer

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2024

Hola @MooveCars ITSoft , bievenid@ y gracias por la tu pregunta.

I will switch to English for the benefit of other people who might have this same issue, if you don't mind.

I was able to get something to work using automation. Basically, on the Sub-task issue creation, to specify the issue type, you can also add other conditions, like the Summary, etc.

Then I used a branch and the action "create an issue with a request type" because you will need to transform the Sub-task into an independent issue type in order to move it and enable it to be realized in the other project. All I am doing here is the creation and copying the Summary, but you could copy and / or set other field values.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 13.34.18.png

I used this rule as a blueprint https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library#/rule/1357127/25938462 . I always recommend people who are new to Automation to check out this library that Atlassian makes available exactly for this reason. For me, it is very helpful to structure the approach you need to use to make the rules do what you want them to.

I hope this helps you. Please share your feedback or ask again if you need more help.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events