Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark as resolved automatically and add satisfaction survey at the end.

Support Agent October 15, 2020

Hi, 

I have set up an automation in a way that if I mark ticket as resolved, it will send an auto reply to a user with a satisfaction survey (5 star question) at the bottom. - That works perfectly, however only if I mark ticket as resolved manually. 

However, I also want to set it up in a way that when I sent a comment to a ticket and I have no reply within 24 hours, the ticket gets automatically mark as resolved. 

Now, I also managed to do that under 'Automation', however, that ticket disappeared and it did not get moved to my 'Resolved' section. It did not connect with my previous set up under 'Customer notifications' that when ticket is resolved it will send a message along with a satisfaction survey. It does not connect to that. - please see screenshot. 

Please could anyone assist on how do I set it up in a way that when my comment to a ticket has no reply within 24 hours it will get marked as Resolved and send that message along with satisfaction survey that I set up under my 'Customer notifications'? 

Kind Regards,Customer notifications.JPGRequest resolved.JPGAutomation.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Hi @Support Agent 

It looks as though you have two transitions there - this is likely to be what is stopping the notifications from working correctly.

No I have also tried removing one transition and left only 'Resolve' there. 

The issue got resolved but 'Customer notification' that has been set up has not been sent to a customer... that is my issue. 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Hi

I think the issue will still be with the transition.  The notification will fire when the issue resolution for the issue is entered.  Make sure that the transition marks the resolution either as 'done' or one of the other options.

Hi Liam, thank you for your reply so I did that on the first screenshot provided - i have set two transitions, then according to your instructions I have removed one and left only 'mark as resolved' now i tried removing this one and left only 'mark as done' non of them work separately neither together. 

'Mark as resolved' worked better as it at least marked the ticket as resolved but it did not send the message with satisfaction survey. 

'Mark as done' did not do anything, the ticket stayed under 'Waiting for customer'. 

I do not know how to set it up any other way... the first one would work if it just added that message with satisfaction... but how can I trigger this... 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2020

Hi

You need to edit the transition within the workflow to check that it marks a issue as 'done'

Support Agent October 16, 2020

Hi Liam, would you be able to set up a call with me and assist while I share my screen? It would be very helpful! 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2020

Hi

I wouldn't be able to set up a call with you - but if you reach out to Atlassian support then they should be able to assist.

Let me know when you find the answer though.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events