Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Manage notifications in JIRA Service Desk

Hi, there is any way to manage which operations will automatically trigger button "get notification" in section below? (customer-request-actions in ServiceDesk)
 image.png
I wants to achieve situation, when someone add comment and then will be automatically added to "watcher list" and string will switch to 'Don't notify me", but i don't mean watchers from Jira. As i know this is seperated list only for service desk usage.

Now it needs to be done manually after added comment. This behaviour is in case when someone creates issue

Best regards, Karol Siedlaczek

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jan 11, 2022

@Karol Siedlaczek Welcome to the Atlassian community. 

If you are referring to having an individual get notifications upon commenting on an issue in the customer portal this is automatically set by default.  The get notifications are something they can toggle on or off for each issue in the customer portal.  There is no way to automate this.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

675 views 5 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you