Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Edit Updates on Jira Service Desk

Joe Schultz February 19, 2021

One problem my IT is constantly running into is stepping on each other's toes when it comes to replying to service desk tickets.  Person one started typing, person two will send their reply while person one is still typing.  Person one will share their reply with the customer and then wa-bam, the customer gets two responses, which honestly just makes us look unprofessional.

What I do sometimes (but not always because sometime you're just in a rush) is copy my text to my clipboard and refresh the page, but this isn't very optimal and can't train everyone to do. 

In Confluence, if someone else publishes a change for a page you are working on, it will notify you and ask you if you want to reload the page.

My question is, is there a feature or plugin similar to this for Jira service desk?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2021

this seems like a process issue. Agents should first assign the issue to themselves and take ownership. We have all issues come in unassigned into a Triage queue where Agents will assign to themselves based upon various factors.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events