Jira service desk user can no longer see issues they logged

Steve Sandford January 10, 2020

Hello community.  I have a client who is using our Jira Service Desk.  We have recently transferred this client and all their logged issues from one Service Desk, to a new Service Desk under an organization.   The client can no longer see the issues under their account in the new service desk.  They still see that they have X number of requests but when they click on this they see nothing.

If they log a new issue they can see it.  It's only the legacy issues that got moved from one service desk to another.  

3 comments

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2020

Hi

Check Customer Request Type field value for the previous tickets and check if they have valid value or not. You could update this field for one of them manually and check if the customer sees it on the portal or not, then make a bulk change for the rest of them.

Nich Hogue
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2020

If I understand right you migrated all their tickets over to a new service desk with an organization that's named the same? 

Couple things I would check, like Ansar said make sure the Customer Request Type is valid. Double check that the organization is linked correctly for the old tickets. As you're only able to see tickets that are a part of your organization. Check that they're still set as requestor, or participant. And on those fields maybe try updating them to something else, and then back to see if that helps align their access. 

Steve Sandford January 13, 2020

Thanks guys,  Yes, it was the Customer request type. 

Like Ansar Rezaei likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events