Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira issue/filter on confluence (JIRA SD Knowledge base)

Cow Hills April 8, 2019

Hello All,

I am trying to create a Jira Issue/Filter on a our JIRA Service Desk Knowledge base Space in confluence.

When i access this page in the space with a user that has a JIRA Service Desk license the filter works perfect. But when i access the same page with a Customer account (that have no JIRA or Confluence license) than the filter is not working.

The filter shows the following error:
image.png

I want to use this options for our customer to show it like a backlog because the issue list provided in the customer portal of JIRA Service Desk is not really suitable for big list that we want to group by the different releases.

Does somebody know of this even is possible or that there is a different solution for me?

Thanks in regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2019

I think you are getting that error as the user does not have permissions to see the filter.

Art

Cow Hills April 11, 2019

Hello Arthur,

No this is not the problem because when i give the user a JIRA Service Desk license is works. and the license is not giving the user different rights in confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events