Jira fun facts

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2019

Hi All

I have to do a short presentation on Jira service desk for our annual IT gathering. I’d like to make it more fun that just what Jira does. 

I’m looking for any fun facts like world biggest Jira, Jira jokes! Cartoons. Gifs, infographics.

I’ll share back the final presentation.

corny is good!

How many issues does it take to change a lightbulb?

One. But you have to have the lightbulb plugin.

4 comments

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2019
Like Gilda Hallinan likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2019
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2019

Haha, we wrote an article about the Jira admin Inferno last year :)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Jira-Inferno-The-Nine-Circles-of-Jira-Administration-Hell/ba-p/729124

If you can grab some inspiration from it.

Good luck with the presentation. I bet it'll be awesome!

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2019

I may well plagiarise whole sections of that

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2019

Do it! The Art part is a bit weak, but I'll do it better the next time :)

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2019

The meaning behind the name is a fun tidbit. https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=223219957

Like NAYANA likes this
Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019

Nice 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events