• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Service Desk supported fields

What are the Jira Service Desk supported fields ? I need to know all the fields I could add to the screen schema and could be displayed on the Service Request Service Desk UI.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Feb 17, 2021

I don't understand the question. Are you asking for all of the default system fields? Realize you can add custom fields which would make providing an accurate answer here impossible. Maybe you can articulate what you are trying to accomplish or maybe reviewing the documentation would be a good place to start? 

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
As per this documentation https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/jira/downloads/documentation/SERVICEDESKSERVER031.pdf  Section : Hidden fields and unsupported fields, mentioned that JIRA Service Desk support only specific fields, i need to know all of them. Is there any article or documentation which explicitly define those fields supported by Service Desk (i.e. there are only specific supported fields to be added to Service Desk Screen, i need to know them ) if i found they will satisfy my company need I will use them else i will create a custom fields. 

Jack Community Leader Feb 18, 2021

I cannot access that document. Also that is a server doc it seems. Are you sure you want server?

Correct our company is using the cloud one , is there a document for the supported fields for Service Desk?

Jack Community Leader Feb 18, 2021

I'm thinking that maybe "supported fields" refers to the types of custom fields maybe? 

Next-gen

For Classic I didn't immediately find a reference but expect it is out there. However, you can easily see what is available simply by creating a new custom field and perusing the option. There are standard and advanced fields.

another interesting article default-form-fields-for-change-requests 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

209 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you