Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk demo email address

Gina Palomares October 14, 2020

Im currently testing the jira service desk trial demo. Where can i get the email that a customers can start emailing issues and service requests to.

They gave me this email but its undeliverable: support@utinternational.jira.com 

"got this message for the demo link: Your customers can start emailing issues and service requests to your team's default support email address: support@utinternational.jira.com and they will automatically land in your support queues."

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hi @Gina Palomares

In your Jira Service Desk settings go to 'Email requests' and check the default email there. You could also set up a different email in that section.

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.11.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.13.14 PM.png

Gina Palomares October 14, 2020

i dont have that. Im using the trial version. This is what i have

Capture.JPG

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hi @Gina Palomares , can you ask a Jira Admin? There should be a 'project settings' option where you can find the 'email requests' section as I described in my previous comment.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events