Jira Service Desk Users

Allen Dickason February 26, 2018

Still looking for a user that we can talk to about how they use the Jira Service Desk function. 

2 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2018

@Allen Dickason, i don't understand "still looking". is there another thread where this started? Can you share what your goals are w/ JSD? Interal only or external, # customers, agents, projects, etc.

Allen Dickason February 26, 2018

Jack, we are moving away from a 20 year old Service Desk product and are considering Jira service desk as the replacement.  We are in the computer software business and we currently have workflow tracking and forwarding on completion of bugs and enhancements from customers as well as those of our own internal.  We use Jira for issue management and control in one of our groups.  I am hoping a customer will share some info. via a Go To Meeting about how they use Jira Service Desk so we can learn from that. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2018

Allen, you may get a taker for this type of request but in lieu of that let me offer the following starting points one video that likely will answer a lot of questions and then a document that is best followed by actually starting a trial. Following viewing of these maybe you can get questions answered w/in the Community here. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events