Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk Queue for all projects?

Jens Goldhammer February 20, 2015

Currently we are trying to establish JIRA Service Desk to support our customers. We have different projects, customers and SLAs. Our Agents will work accross Service Desk projects and should be able to have an overview about all queues in one view, e.g. to show all unassigned requests across all service desks.

Is this possible? 

Thanks,
Jens

9 answers

1 vote
Pascal Salm January 29, 2021

any update on the cloud version? as I can see, it is already pre-filtered for the project i'm currently in but it is not possible to change it...

1 vote
Krzysztof Skoropada [Deviniti]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2017

Hi All, 

We have released Queues for JIRA Service Desk that contains mentioned feature. It is on Cloud only but server version will come soon. 

Cheers, 

Raymond_Maika February 24, 2017

Is there any ETA on when it will be available for the server version?

Jose G May 23, 2018

Any updates on a Server version?

Krzysztof Skoropada [Deviniti] May 24, 2018

Hi, The server version is on the marketplace under this link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216386/queues-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=server&tab=overview

Cheers, 

1 vote
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2015

Hi Jens, 

Yes, that will be possible. You just need to create a filter that will shows up all issues. After that you can customize the columns to show up on the issue navigator.

E.g.: Project in (ProjectA, ProjectB, ProjectC) and assignee is empty

Hope this helps! smile

Lara Reedick March 9, 2016

The filter mechanism in Service Desk doesn't have project as an option. Is this working as designed?

Is this supported behaviour?

0 votes
Gideon Abate March 28, 2018

Has anyone been able to resolve the fact that there isn't a way to filter by Project on a Queue? 

0 votes
Pieter Van der Cruys June 14, 2016

Hi @Elisa Diel [Atlassian],

This is also a problem for us.

We have multiple projects and want them to be viewed in the same queue.  Currently this is not possible.  Only issues in the project where the queue is created are visible.  Changing the queues query like "...  project in (ProjectA, Project B, Project C) ..." is not working.

Is this a bug?

Is there a feature request for this?  If not, can I request for a feature request?

Pieter

cc @John Rana

0 votes
John Rana October 29, 2015

Hi, This doesn't seem to be working for me. I am still only seeing the issues from the project that I'm in. I'm using JIRA Service Desk - 2.3.6.

0 votes
michael.simpson April 27, 2015

That's a shame, sorry I must have misread the information given. Thanks so much for letting me know. All the best. Mike

0 votes
Jens Goldhammer April 23, 2015

Hi Mike, as Elisa mentioned this is only possible in the normal issue navigator, unfortunately not in the specific service desk view... Thanks, Jens

0 votes
michael.simpson April 23, 2015

I'm in a similar situation with Jens whereby I'm trying to have a queue set up that will show all tickets across projects. I have tried the suggestion below and it only seems to filter in the specific project that I might be in (within the service desk) despite having them all within my JQL line. Did this end up working for you Jens? Thanks, Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events