cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk + IVR solution

Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2023

Hi community,

I am reaching out to our esteemed community seeking insights and guidance on a potential solution involving the integration of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) with Jira Service Management.

Our organization is in the process of exploring avenues to optimize our service management workflows by incorporating IVR capabilities into our Jira environment. This integration aims to enhance communication channels, streamline ticket creation, and improve overall efficiency in managing service requests.

We are running the DataCenter version.

Key Points for Discussion:

Integration Strategies: We are eager to hear from those who have successfully integrated IVR with Jira Service Management. If you have implemented a similar integration or possess insights into effective strategies, your expertise would be highly beneficial.

Tool Compatibility: Given the critical role of IVR in communication processes, we seek information on how well IVR aligns with Jira Service Management. Any insights into compatibility, challenges faced, and success stories would be immensely valuable.

Configuration and Customization: Understanding how to configure and customize the integration to align with specific organizational needs is crucial. If you have experience adapting workflows, automating processes, or tailoring fields in this context, your insights would be appreciated.

Benefits and Challenges: We are interested in learning about the tangible benefits and potential challenges associated with integrating IVR with Jira Service Management. Your experiences will provide valuable context for our decision-making process.

We invite all community members with knowledge or experience in this area to contribute to this discussion. Your input can significantly impact our ability to make informed decisions and implement a successful integration.

Please share your thoughts, recommendations, or relevant resources in this thread.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time and contributions to our community.

Best regards,

2 comments

Brady Buttrey April 16, 2024

any update on this? My team is looking to do something similar.

Dorylincall
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

I believe implementing IVR in service management can streamline operations and enhance customer experience. It's like having a virtual receptionist, directing calls efficiently, and saving time for both customers and support agents.

Speaking of enhancing efficiency, have you ever considered SIP trunking? It's a game-changer in telecommunications, allowing businesses to consolidate voice and data traffic over a single network. I stumbled upon this resource https://www.mightycall.com/blog/sip-trunking/ that dives deep into its benefits and implementation.

In my opinion, integrating SIP trunking with Jira Service Desk could further optimize communication channels, ensuring seamless interactions and quicker issue resolution. It's all about finding the right tools to empower your team and delight your customers.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events