Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk Cloud for Slack (JSD)- Early Access Program - users cannot login

lukasz.bobek March 3, 2020

Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 18.29.06.pngHi support,
When trying to create a request from slack (with the Jira Service Desk Cloud for Slack - Early Access Program) I get a "bad request" after allowing this plugin. This prevents me from creating the request from slack.

Only one user managed to login (/lsd login), all other attempts ended up with the same error (screenshot). All with the same permission in both Slack and Jira (admins).

Any idea?

1 comment

Ryan Crumley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. We believe this error has been resolved. Can you please try again via `/jsd login` and let us know if you have any further issues? 

I do believe so too, what I’ve realized is that someone here changed the name of the bot from “help center” to something else and that might casuse an error. I’m myself logged in and won’t log off until we solve it as I’m the only one :) have no globaladmin access either, so need to wait for someone from my team to test first. Currently all are off so I’ll beget back to you with the result most likely tomorrow.
Cheers, Lukasz

it works! you can close it!

Thanks!

Like Ryan Crumley likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events