Jira Macro in Confluence dropping errors

Danny Who February 10, 2022

Hi guys,

I actually wanted to directly contact Atlassian support but the way there seems to be obscure. We run server versions Jira Service Management 4.20.1 and Confluence (don't know which version, since there I'm no admin (or can I read out the version from anywhere then)).

We want to let our customers see some Jira-support tickets on a Confluence page via the factory Jira macro. Everything regarding the necessary permissions and security levels has been set up. We see the issues in the tables. We use only the factory columns description, status, issue type and key. Nothing else. When we finally asked our customers, they have sent us the follow screenshot.

image2022-2-10_14-45-24.png

It is the infamous unexpected error that might be caused by a ton of things. So could someone please guide me through the debugging process?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best
Danny

1 answer

0 votes
Steven Schouppe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2022

Hi @Danny Who 

Have you tried logging in to https://support.atlassian.com/ ?

Sure, clicking "contact" and selecting JSM as product without entering a cloud URL leads me nowhere else but here

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

@Danny Who 

can you please translate the page to English and send the screenshot

It is the same as you find in english support requests when looking for "Data cannot be retrieved due to an unexpected error".

Users tend to get a ton of different solutions for that which is why I wanted to get in touch w/ someone that guides us through a structured debugging process.

PS: I'll call it a day for now and return on Tuesday

Best
Danny

Like Vishwas likes this
Danny Who June 28, 2022

@Vishwasdo you have any ideas?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events