Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM DC approval transition: how can I modify or check the approvers related to this transition

Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2023

I am trying to edit and modify the approvers field associated to the approval transition. I have no idea if it is possible.

I tried in the diagram view and the text view: 

• I tried from the status, the approved and declined transition. I can't find the information.
  • I tried their properties, nothing.
  • I tried searching in the online documentation, I only find information related to the creation and nothing regarding modification.

I have no idea where to check and I am starting to think that it is not possible the check or modify the approval transition.

Please Community, prove me wrong!

Edit to add the link to the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0821/configuring-jira-service-management-approvals-1115658372.html

EDIT2: the colleague "transformed" the approval transition to a "standard" one without modifying conditions, that's why I was flabbergasted on how to modify it --> the approval did not exist anymore.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2023

Hi Carmen,

I guess the first question back to you is, why do you want to modify that field? What is it that you are trying to do?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events