Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA servicedesk customer portal showing additional page "Raise a request"

Sinshith Sachidanandan April 30, 2020

Want to remove this page from the Customer portal, Need to go to request groups directly

Jira.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2020

Hi @Sinshith Sachidanandan 

Welcome to the community!

It seems to me you dont have visible Request Types in your project. 

You need to create them in your project configuration / request types. 

Then associate them to Issue types.

For complete information on Request Types, please check: 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/categorize-customer-requests-into-request-types/

If you have any question, let me know. And if my answer provided you the information you want to, please accept it. :) 

Sinshith Sachidanandan May 3, 2020

Yes I got request types

But under the Raise a request tab.

But I want to go directly to request types instead of "Need to raise a request" tab

Rt.PNG

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

Question: Is this project Classic or Next-Gen?

Sinshith Sachidanandan May 4, 2020

Next-Gen

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2020

Hi, 

I guess your request types are grouped 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/set-up-issue-types-in-next-gen-service-desks/

Check the session 

Group request types

I checked my Next-Gen project, and they are not grouped, so showing directly in the first page in the portal because there is only one groupimage.png

If this not explain your case, please provide screen shots from your  "Request Types" in Project Configuration and from your "Grouping" in the portal, please. 

Sinshith Sachidanandan May 5, 2020

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2020

Hi @Sinshith Sachidanandan have you tried to take the grouping off and see what Happens?

The default, from project template is "General" as I showed in my screen shot. 

I saw you have a "Sub" group there. 

Except for that, it should be working like mine. 

Sinshith Sachidanandan May 7, 2020

I tried removing the groups but still its appearing like this.I am not sure from whre the securitygrp.PNG confluence link also came

How can i remove those?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events