Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Management Premium forces a new site

Juan Porta April 28, 2021

When I try to subscribe to JIRA Service Management premium I am being redirected to the page that asks you to claim your site. Any idea why this is happening? Are users supposed to create a new site?

An additional question is about pricing and service management. I understand that licenses are only charged for agents. Is this correct? I'm testing it and would like to try it for our customers but I do not want to create a friction point by forcing users to create an account. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hey @Juan Porta ,

The fact that you are being redirected to the a new site is strange, you should just be able to upgrade your existing cloud site. 

If of course this is a new instance you'll have to claim your url :)

Could you maybe give us a screenshot of where you are clicking or at what page is redirecting you?

As for your 2nd question that is true. Jira Service Management only requires you to have a named license for each agent. The customers (users who will create and follow up tickets through the portal) will not be required to have a license but are free (and unlimited)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events