Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Desk is not licensed!

mishurovskiy_a July 21, 2022

This is RIDICULOUS!!! I spent already 2 days trying to solve issues

{"version":"5.1.0-REL-0005","platformVersion":"9.1.0","buildDate":{"iso8601":"2022-07-19T10:22:18+0300","jira":"2022-07-19T07:22:18.921+0000","friendly":"2 days ago 10:22","epochMillis":1658215338921},"buildChangeSet":"0c936eba","isLicensedForUse":true,"_links":{"self":"https://***/rest/servicedeskapi/info"}}

/rest/servicedeskapi/info shows  isLicensedForUse: true!!

How to reproduce:
1) Install jira from docker image
2) boot jira
3) install service management OBR
4) ENTER LICENSE KEYS
5) Jira shows LICENSE IS OK
6) Go to /servicedesk to check - everything is OK
7) Restore CLOUD Backup
8) Re-enter License Keys
9) Go to /servicedesk to check - 403 Error: JIRA Service Desk is not licensed

I tried every solution possible with no success

UPD: I Started debugger and realized, thd license is OK, isStartedOK is false

Errors caused to fail: Why you a inserting with absolute PKs

Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO public.customfieldvalue (ID, ISSUE, CUSTOMFIELD, UPDATED, PARENTKEY, STRINGVALUE, NUMBERVALUE, TEXTVALUE, DATEVALUE, VALUETYPE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pk_customfieldvalue"
Detail: Key (id)=(2087801) already exists.)

UPD:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/duplicated-entry-unique-constraint-violated-397808094.html

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
mishurovskiy_a July 24, 2022

So solution is to move custom fields Ids upwards

removed by author

More info here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/duplicated-entry-unique-constraint-violated-397808094.html

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

To community members (On-prems/Server envs), using and executing direct SQL for backend DB activities (especially UPDATE or DELETE action) which are not provided by Atlassian Support Team is extremely risky.

As by default, one should only execute direct DB script only if it is provided by Atlassian Support Team or it is documented in Atlassian's on-line KBs.  Even when they are provided by Atlassian, one should always take a back-up of the DB prior the DB script execution.  If you have any question/concern, it is always recommended to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for assistance and confirmation.

Best, Joseph

mishurovskiy_a July 27, 2022

Pasted new solution

0 votes

Added new info

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

@mishurovskiy_a -

It is recommended that you contact Atlassian Support directly to determine the root cause of your issue (https://support.atlassian.com).  They will be able to provide you with more insight against your support zip files.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

after IDEA debugging I realized that SD started state is false.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2022

@mishurovskiy_a -

Glad you found the issue and shared your backend DB update statement with the community.

However, I am sure that you obtained the SQL statement after you contacted Atlassian Support.  If not, please note that Atlassian doesn't support direct backend DB update if the the script was not provided by the Atlassian Support Team.

Therefore, if you did obtained the script from Atlassian Support, then please click on Accept answer on my recommendation when you have a chance.  It is not advisable to post backend SQL script if it is not provided by Atlassian Support + Everyone's environment may be different and one script may not fit all shoes.

Best, Joseph

I don't obtained it from atlassian support. I made it by myself by reverse engeneering.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2022

@mishurovskiy_a -

This is not a recommended action - especially conducting backend DB script action as it is not supported by Atlassian.  So if something goes wrong (in this case it didn't), Atlassian will not be able to support your system + it may also impact your license/contract with Atlassian.

Again, this is up to you.  It is always recommended to reach out to Atlassian Support for assistance, especially when you are executing backend DB script updates to address an issue.

Best, Joseph

Corrected my accepted answer to notify other members.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events