Issue with setting up a customer portal user via email

Billy Perkins December 10, 2014

I invited a user from the service desk via their email address.  They received the email and clicked on the "visit portal" link.  They get to the portal and enter a full name and password but when they click "save and continue" nothing happens.  Am I missing a configuration step?

2 answers

0 votes
Operations Group February 6, 2015

I have the same problem - Billy did you have any luck?

0 votes
Nathan Smith December 10, 2014

Check the password strength settings, and ensure the password they are entering complies. 

Billy Perkins December 10, 2014

Nathan, Thanks for the quick response. I have check our password policy and the password(s) being attempted all comply. I have replicated this issue using other emails addresses. -Billy

maccamlc_old_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

Hi Billy, Are you seeing any errors? Can you verify that the form is being submitted? Is any response being returned? Does it happen on different browsers?

Billy Perkins December 12, 2014

Matthew, There are no errors shown and no response seen. I have tried several different browsers.

maccamlc_old_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2014

Hmmm, you might want to create a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com They can probably help dig into the details further :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events