Issue type icons missing in Jira Service Desk Cloud

Paul Fechner February 26, 2020

My issue type icons in Jira Service Desk Cloud are missing.  See attached.  This is a fresh install with no customisations.

Any ideas?

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Fechner March 10, 2020

@Petter Gonçalves do you have any ideas?  Do i need to raise a ticket?

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2020

Hello @Paul Fechner

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, I was not able to find any reported bug that causes the icons of specific issue types to be not displayed in Jira Cloud. Also, the view displayed in your screenshot display  just fine for me:

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 17.39.42.png

That being said, please provide us the details below so we can better troubleshoot the problem:

1 - What is the browser you are currently using? Can you please clear your browser cache, access the page in incognito mode and use a different browser to see if the problem still reproducing?

2 - Is the problem happening in other views or only in the request type page?

3 - Can you navigate to Jira Settings > Issues > Issue types and check if the Service Request is not uploaded with a custom issue type icon?

4 - Can you confirm if the same problem is happening to other users on your site?

5 - Is the problem happening to other issue types or only for Service Request?

6 - Provide us with any errors returned in the Javascript console of your browser

Let us know if you have any questions and what results you got from the steps above.

Paul Fechner March 1, 2020

Hi Petter

1 - What is the browser you are currently using? Can you please clear your browser cache, access the page in incognito mode and use a different browser to see if the problem still reproducing?  I have tried Chrome and the new edge using the private/incognito mode.  Same problem

2 - Is the problem happening in other views or only in the request type page? All views

3 - Can you navigate to Jira Settings > Issues > Issue types and check if the Service Request is not uploaded with a custom issue type icon? All Service Desk issues are not displaying the correct avatar.  Could this be because we trialed serviced on our Jira Server environment last year before migrating to cloud?  Can you reset the avatars to be the default jira service desk cloud images?

4 - Can you confirm if the same problem is happening to other users on your site? all

5 - Is the problem happening to other issue types or only for Service Request? all Jira Service Desk issue types image.png

6 - Provide us with any errors returned in the Javascript console of your browser

image.png

Let us know if you have any questions and what results you got from the steps above.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events