Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get Advanced Roadmaps to work with an Insights/Assets schema?

Sandra Lawrence April 13, 2023

I am working to build contract dates for renewal in Assets for products.  

Is there a way I can use Advanced Roadmaps to visualize these dates ?

1 answer

2 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

To integrate contract renewal dates for products in your Assets schema with Advanced Roadmaps, you will need to identify the key data points related to the contract renewal dates, such as the product name, contract start date, and contract end date. Once you have identified these data points, you can map them to Advanced Roadmaps by creating custom fields in Advanced Roadmaps that correspond to the data points in your Assets schema. After that, you will need to set up data synchronization between your Assets schema and Advanced Roadmaps. Finally, you can customize your roadmap view to include the contract renewal dates for each product by adding the custom fields you created earlier to your roadmap view.

Sandra Lawrence April 17, 2023

Thank you.  ALways thought custom fields were to be used as a last resort.   Custom fields are part of Jira Software, not Assets; Are you saying to create an "Assets" Jira project with custom fields? And then map the Jira Software project to Assets somehow?  And then map the Jira Software to Roadmaps?  

Is there a step process anywhere where I can follow a step-by-step?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events