Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to delete ticket templates?

Steven Lebischak March 22, 2021

We have a number of issue types in our organization that require multiple sub-tasks, and those subtasks can change over time as our processes mature.

I use the Create and Apply template options under the 'More' tab, then Save or Apply templates as needed.

I haven't found a way to update a template without creating a new template; or a way to delete the old template after creating the new one.

Is there a way to delete the old template? 

Thanks in advance for any tips!

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2021

hey @Steven Lebischak ,

Those templates don't sound like out of the box functionalities for JSM. Is there any chance you can provide us with a screenshot?

It might be an app that was installed.

Steven Lebischak March 24, 2021

Thanks Dirk - here's a shot of the template picker.  Is it possible to delete some of these templates?

Template Picker.jpg

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Hmm, doesn't look like any app I know.

Could you maybe go to "manage apps" in your instance and see which ones are installed? Most likely there you'll also see a menu entry on the left side where you can manage the app (and thus delete templates)

Need a bit more information before I can figure out the app :)

Steven Lebischak March 24, 2021

Thanks a million Dirk - I didn't realize this was an app, thought it was OOTB. I was able to find options to manage the templates. 

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2021

Do you maybe have the name of the app? Seems like one I might be able to use :)

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events