Is there a way to add custom information under Organizations/Customers?

Krastan Ivanov January 7, 2021

Hi All,

I am trying to customize the information I am seeing about the organizations/customers in my project. 

Under "Organizations" I can only add the name of the org and associate customers, can I add more fields, such as "Country" for example?

Also is there a way to add info about the customers - I read that Jira SM no longer supports customer profiles, only licensed users have them, but how can we then keep track of our users - title, phone etc?

Thanks in advance, 

Best regards, 

Krastan

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hi Krastan,

In the native JSM you can't add any additional information about customers and organizations. I recommend you to try our app Customer Details for Jira Service Management. Currently, we support collecting information about customers. This week we're going to release a new version which support also organizations.

In case of any questions or other requirements, you can contact me and my team via our customer portal.

Sophie

Krastan Ivanov January 7, 2021

Thank you Sophie, I will look into your product for sure! 

Like Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ likes this
0 votes
Nigel Rochford
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2021

Hey Krastan - have a look at our simple CRM solution (Crumbs). It enables you define fields centrally and then your users can capture information about your customer organisations. The information can then be shown in context within Jira issues. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222515/crumbs-simple-crm-for-jira-and-jsm?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events