Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to export a batch of customer requests with all fields except internal comments?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2023

A customer would like an export of all of their tickets.  I cannot find a way of doing so out of the box that excludes internal comments. 

Is this possible?

Doing so with attachments would be even better.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2023

@Rob Horan I am not aware of a way to do it and exclude the internal comments in the delivered product.  I was also not able to find an app that would provide that functionality.  

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2023

Thanks Brant - I'm somewhat surprised that there hasn't been an identified need for this, by customers who want an export of all of their requests from a supplier.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2023

@Rob Horan I agree, I would suggest submitting a enhancement request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10440 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events