Is it possible to customize the columns in the list of opened issues seen by the customer?

Ramiro Alcazar July 12, 2018

When my customers access the portal and they select to view all their requests (or the requests raised by their organization), they see a list with some predefined columns.

They would like us to modify those columns, to add, for instance, the severity or the priority of each of the requests to the list.

Is it possible to customize the columns that are displayed to the customer?

Thanks!

2 answers

2 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 13, 2018

Hi @Ramiro Alcazar,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do it in Jira Service Desk. This screen is not customizable. Our team has already started development of this feature (because a lot of people request on it) which will be a part of our app Extension for Jira Service Desk. We would like to offer a special page on the Customer Portal where customer not only adds columns and sort them, but also creates 'filters' which helps him to manage and track his request. I guess that we need 3-4 weeks to develop it and publish on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Kate 

Ramiro Alcazar July 17, 2018

Thank you Kate! That sounds great! Is there a way I can subscribe to a notification to know when it's published? :)

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2018

Hi @Ramiro Alcazar,

I recommend you to create a ticket on our customer portal about your needs, so you will be up-to-date. We will also send you a beta version to test if you want :)

Kate

Ramiro Alcazar September 5, 2018

Hi @Katarzyna

I downloaded a trial version of the Extension for Jira Service Desk.

But I don't see anywhere the functionality that helps the end user select different columns on the Customer Portal. Did it get implemented, deprecated, or will it be in a future release?

Thanks!

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
September 29, 2018

Hi @Ramiro Alcazar,

This feature hasn't been implemented. It was our idea to add it to Extension app. Unfortunately, due to some technical aspects we have to create it as a separate add-on. So, probably next month we'll release it on the Atlassian Marketplace as a new app: My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. Stay tuned!

Kate

Anandaraj M May 9, 2019

Hi Kate.

Does Mr.Ramiro requested feature is implemented?

Thanks

Anandaraj.M

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
May 9, 2019

Hi!,

Yes, we did it! You can find it on the Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219647/my-requests-extension-for-service-desk?hosting=server&tab=overview

Best regards,

Kate 

Anandaraj M May 9, 2019

Thank you Kate.

1 vote
Nicolas Dougall April 1, 2020

Hi Kate,

Are there any plans to roll this out for Service Desk Cloud? Is that even possible?

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
August 9, 2021

Hi @Nicolas Dougall ,

My Requests Extension is also available for cloud :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events