Is it possible to change the colour of “Requests" button on the top right of the customer portal

Nielsen August 6, 2020

Is it possible to change the colour of “Requests" button on the top right of the customer portal homepage?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Nielsen , 

I believe the color of the "Requests" button is determined by the color that you select in the Customize panel. It looks to be a lighter version of whatever color you've chosen for the Banner background. 

Here's a screenshot of the Customize panel with the color option near the bottom:

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.35.06 PM.png

And here's a screenshot showing the button as a light green rather than a light blue when I've changed the color selection in the Customize panel:

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.35.19 PM.png 

I haven't been able to find any other out-of-the box options to change colors in Jira Service Desk Cloud. Here's a link to Atlassian documentation "What can I customize about the Help Center?"

Best wishes, Sharon

Nielsen August 10, 2020

Thank you so much Sharon.

Thomas January 19, 2021

@Sharon Helms, is it possible to change the name of the "Requests" button on the top right of the customer portal?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events