Hello, we are a small company supporting the IT of our customers and dealing with IT projects. Our customers are always other companies, having personnel of course. Basically what we are looking for is a solution that will allow us to:
- Have an email like "email@example.com" that I will give to all customers to send requests to
- Add customers (companies) and personnel (optional) for each of them. Every company has a unique domain (like "customer1.com") so if a request comes from "firstname.lastname@example.org" the system will accept it as coming from Customer1 whether we have added Joe to Customer1 or not (if it comes from an unknown domain, like gmail, I should be able to choose which customer sent it)
- Agents (our stuff) should be able to enter maintenance work they do or phone requests
- Have different contracts with each customer (working hours, SLAs etc)
- Keep track of time needed to resolve every request
- Have reports about time spent for every customer (ie. company) in a time period as well as detailed reports etc and reports about tickets resolved by each member of our stuff and time spent.
Do you think Jira SM is is a suitable solution?
Thanks for explaining your requirements nicely. Answer is yes to all your points, JSM is definitely suitable for your needs. Using Automation rules you can also do routing of these tickets.
What I would recommend is to create a sample JSM project with IT Service Management template and start playing
I hope it helps.
This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events