• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Integrity Check Failing

When running the SD Integrity Check I receive a series of errors.  I am not sure what they mean or how to fix them.   SD is very confusing with what seem to be circular references.   For example on the first line it refers to a IssueType in (Incident, "Service Request", Service Request with Approvals"  I don't have any "Incident with Approvals defined in my project (see below).   Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Sep 29, 2020

Looks like you have several SLAs queries that reference an issue type that no longer is part of the project.  In this case an issue type call Service Request with Approvals.  You should be able to edit and update the SLAs so this is no longer the case.  You also have a report that is referencing the same issue type and would need to be updated.  Looking at your issue types you might want to update it to Request With Approval.

I really appreciate the response.  I am have looked around and still can't find where to define this setting.  The error "'Service Request with Approval' does not exist for the field 'issuetype' is rather confusing since I have no issue type called 'Service Request with Approvals' defined, but I do have one called 'Request with Approvals'  Also I don't see an option for adding/changing values associated with the Issue Types I do have defined.  Any help with where to change/update this would be very much appreciated.

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture.PNG

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Sep 30, 2020

There is no need to define a new issue type or rename one that already exists.   On the SLA you can see under Goals a JQL that defines the issues.  Either delete that or update it so the issue type is "Request with Approval" instead of "Service Request with Approvals".

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

182 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you