cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Client Emails

Kelly Dudley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2020

Hello, 

We frequently answer technicial questions on behalf of our clients, but want to set up the "from" email address to be their email address. Does anyone know if it is possible to do this without domain access? We can easily access the email password, and do a OTP type of confirmation, but wouldn't be able to grant domain access to our JIRA service desk project.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2020

Hello Kelly,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

As per the details you provided, I understand that you would like to change the notifications' email address to the email from the customers' domain, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's the case, the only way to do that is by verifying the domain. Also, it's possible to set only one email address per project, so in case there are customers from different domains in only one project, it wouldn't work.

For more details about the project email address, please check the documentation below:

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events