Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Batch Scheduling

Angela Marquez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2022

My company really just started using JIRA.  Does JIRA have capability to be integrated with Batch Scheduling programs (like Tidal Automation) for job failure incident tracking?

2 answers

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

@Angela Marquez -

Welcome to the community.  I am not familiar with "Tidal Automation", so you should contact the vendor of that product to identify possible integration with Jira/JSM as your first step.

Sorry.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Angela Marquez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2022

Do you know if JIRA integrates with any job schedule application (Control-M or AutoSys)?  I am checking with Tidal Automation support...I know they don't currently have an adapter.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

@Angela Marquez -

I am not aware of integration with job schedule applications at this time.  It is typically the vendor of the app to provide guideline/connector to integrate with Jira/JSM.

Best, Joseph

0 votes
Jakob Stokholm Jepsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 3, 2023

@Angela Marquez Did you ever came to an solution regarding this matter?
I'm curious, as we use both Jira and Tidal and are looking to replace out current eventhandler between Tidal and Jira.

Regards Jakob

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events