Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insight products for Jira Service desk

Monica Yost March 24, 2021

I am trying to create specific products to choose from within my service desk tickets from Insight.

I have managed to create the products and link it within the ticket however I cant figure out how to split them per project ?

screenshot-servicedesk.zaizi.com-2021.03.24-21_04_02.png

The products above are for for a different project but still appear within other projects when I configure the insights fields .

My Aim would be to have Products set up in insight that only appear for their specific project ?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Hi Monica and welcome to the community.

You can add an attribute project of the type "project" to your product object type.

Then map the correct project to the product.

Then edit the custom field Product IQL to include project = currentProject()

Hope this helps,

Laurens

Monica Yost March 24, 2021

Hi Laurens ,

Thank you for replying so quick , do you by chance have a step by step on how I would do this?

is this within the insight configuration?

Thanks

Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

1) You can add an attribute project of the type "project" to your product object type.

2) Then map the correct project to the product.

3) Then edit the custom field Product IQL to include project = currentProject()

Step 1 and 2 is in insight on the object type and step 3 is in the custom field configuration

Monica Yost March 25, 2021

Thank you , I managed to sort this out so very helpful . Thanks again 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events