Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insight objectAttributeBeanFactory.createObjectAttributeBeanForObject cannot get ObjectBean

Tomáš Vrabec December 14, 2021

Hello there.

I am just reusing my working script, with the difference then before I used in Jira based of CF.

Now I want to search for a object via IQL facade a iterate over the results.

Here is the code:

import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectAttributeBean

import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectAttributeValueBean

import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.MutableObjectAttributeBean

import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.MutableObjectBean

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor

Class iqlFacadeClass = ComponentAccessor.getPluginAccessor().getClassLoader().findClass("com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.channel.external.api.facade.IQLFacade") 

def iqlFacade = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(iqlFacadeClass)

def objectFacade = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(ComponentAccessor.getPluginAccessor().getClassLoader().findClass("com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.channel.external.api.facade.ObjectFacade"));

def objectTypeAttributeFacade = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(ComponentAccessor.getPluginAccessor().getClassLoader().findClass("com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.channel.external.api.facade.ObjectTypeAttributeFacade"));

def objectAttributeBeanFactory = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(ComponentAccessor.getPluginAccessor().getClassLoader().findClass("com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.factory.ObjectAttributeBeanFactory"));

int person_uuid = 515

def uuid_att = objectTypeAttributeFacade.loadObjectTypeAttributeBean(person_uuid)

def mutableUuidAtt = uuid_att.createMutable()

def persons = iqlFacade.findObjectsByIQLAndSchema(3,"objectType = \"Kontaktní osoby\" AND UUID IS empty")

if (persons != [])

{

for (person in persons)

{ 

def uuid = UUID.randomUUID()      

/* Create the new attribute bean based on the value */     

def uuidBean = objectAttributeBeanFactory.createObjectAttributeBeanForObject(person, mutableUuidAtt, uuid)

/* Load the attribute bean */

def objectAttributeBean = objectFacade.loadObjectAttributeBean(uuid_att.getId())

if (objectAttributeBean != null) {

/* If attribute exist reuse the old id for the new attribute */

uuidBean.setId(objectAttributeBean.getId())

}

/* Store the object attribute into Insight. */

try {

uuid_att = objectFacade.storeObjectAttributeBean(uuidBean);

} catch (Exception vie) {

log.warn("Could not update object attribute due to validation exception:" + vie.getMessage());

}

}

}

and here is the error I cannot go thru.

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.factory.ObjectAttributeBeanFactoryImpl.createObjectAttributeBeanForObject() is applicable for argument types: (com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectBean, com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.MutableObjectTypeAttributeBean...) values: [surname1, Josef (UATD-7998), ObjectTypeAttributeBean [id=515, name=UUID, type=DEFAULT, defaultType=TEXT], ...]
Possible solutions: createObjectAttributeBeanForObject(com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectBean, com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectTypeAttributeBean, [Ljava.lang.String;), createObjectAttributeBeanForObject(com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectBean, com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectTypeAttributeBean, java.text.DateFormat, java.text.DateFormat, [Ljava.lang.String;)
I tried numerous of changes in both object and object attribute with no success. This script is 100% working while hooked up to custom field, but now ... this :-/ any help? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Marek Hoffreiter December 14, 2021

Type error for UUID, createObjectAttributeBeanForObject expects last argument to be string or date format, not java.uuid.

Tomáš Vrabec December 16, 2021

Thanks Máro, that was the issue. Was bllind. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events