Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insight + SCCM

Max Borrero March 8, 2021

Hi!

We're using Jira Service Desk (cloud) and would like to start using an asset management system (for our hardware) in the Jira Cloud as well. The app "Insight" seems to be a good choice, but we really need an integration to our SCCM so that we can fetch all the appropriate data (primary user, RAM, Model etc.). Is this possible?

Regards, 

Max Borrero

1 answer

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

Hi @Max Borrero 

Insight provides integration with SCCM. You can check this link for more details on this: https://documentation.mindville.com/display/ISCCMIV10

But not to the cloud version, right?

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

Oh, I didn't saw that you had mentioned deployment option as Cloud. My bad!

Yeah, this is not available for Cloud as far as I know.

Thanks!
Do you know if it is a feature they're planning on releasing? 

Alexis Neveu July 22, 2021

We also definitly need such integration with SCCM, but we cannot find any usefull information on that. This integration is said to be a top priority, but isn't event mentioned on the Jira Cloud roadmap, which does not make us feel much confident...

More informmation would be much appreciated !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events