Insight HR object based on Jira Group

Peter Weir December 30, 2020

We have started to use the Insight plugin for Asset management. I have created teo Object Schemas one for IT and one for HR.

In the IT one we create a laptops and desktops and I want to link the asset to the HR schema. However, it looks like I have to manually import users into the HR Schema.

Does anyone have a better way of doing this. I do not want to have to create an boject for each user everytime we get a new starter really.

2 answers

0 votes
Anastasiia Kozaruk _SaaSJet_ August 16, 2021

Hi, @Peter Weir 

You can try HRM: Employee User Profile for adding all Jira users with the Auto Import option. Then it will be easy for you to work with the employee cards and store all necessary data in one place with your workflow.

Hope my answer will be handy. Get a free trial on the Marketplace.

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Peter Weir,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There are so many possibilities, how to do this and the solution depends on many factors. Would you please provide us more information?

Where do you store information about your users now? Do you have some external system for HR? If so, does it support some export of users?

Do you want to have your HR evidence in Insight or not?

How does your onboarding process look like? Do you handle it using Jira (like you are creating tasks...)?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events