Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Jira service, when an issue is submitted, it does not send email to the admin where can I loo

Hans March 20, 2023

I am managing a jira service desk, having problem when I submit or a user submits issue/ticket/problem etc. The admin does not get notification, I am not sure if my set up is correct

Please guide 

1 answer

0 votes
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2023

Hi @Hans ,

Have you seen in the Notification Scheme of the projectif you have added the Admin in the Create Issue event?

Hans March 21, 2023

Thank You, I looked at the notifications screen, I did not see any add button there, or in the roles about the notification, look like I am not permitted setting up notifications is there any other place I can look,

Please guide

Thanks

Gopal

Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2023

Hi @Hans 

You can´t see the button, but can see if Admin is in the Notification Column?

notifications.JPG

Hans March 22, 2023

Thank You I think I do not have permissions All I see in Notifications just the information does not show what you have mentioned I see this page 

where it shows about notifications information I can see only screen schemas

no default notification , but it talks about how to set and where

Thanks for help I have created the ticket to the admins

Thanks

v/r

Gopal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events