Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images within tickets aren't loading. "image001.png is larger than 0.0 kB"

Eli Dumper
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 8, 2020

I'm encountering a problem where I can no longer view any of the images uploaded to service desk tickets.

I get this error:

Unable to render embedded object: File (image001.png) not found.
image001.png is larger than 0.0 kB.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2020

Hello @Eli Dumper,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to make some questions.

• Can you open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console if it shows any error?
  • Are you facing this issue only when viewing tickets or is it happening when you add an attachment on a ticket?
  • Is it happening when you view the ticket using the agent view or the customer portal?
  • Can you share a screenshot of the error with us?
  • Is it related to a next-gen or a classic project?
  • Are there other users facing the same issue?

Sorry for all the questions, but it will help us to find what may be causing this issue.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020
Eli Dumper
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2020

Thanks!

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020
  • You are more than welcome

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events